Rochelle works with the Apprenticeship College as a Skills Coach. Her responsibilities include:
- Skills Coaching and Mentoring individual apprentices including:
- inducting new apprentices and developing their individual learning plan (ILP)
- convening course workshops, masterclasses and theatre based learning
- monitoring individual learning progress and performance coaching
- convening fortnightly webinars
- conducting quarterly learning reviews with apprentices
- facilitating peer group support seminars
- providing 1-2-1 additional learner support where necessary
- assessing, marking and grading assignment and project work
- preparing apprentices for tests and end point assessment (EPA)
Rochelle started her career at the London Apprenticeship Company as a school leaver. She has a particular emphasis and focus on coaching and mentoring young apprentices as part of our services to the Public Sector.
After 3 years studying a business diploma Rochelle decided not to go to go to university and instead undertook an apprenticeship. In 2011 she joined the London Apprenticeship as an apprentice in Business administration. After completing her first apprenticeship Rochelle felt she wanted to work directly with the young people and went on to complete an employment related services level 3 and was promoted to the Position of Apprentice Coordinator. Now 6 years on Rochelle has extensive experience In working with apprentices and managers dealing with complex issues and providing support the highest level of support.
Rochelle is now working towards a team leading and management qualification. In my spare time I enjoy cooking new recipes and travelling around the world with my friends and family.