Resourcing & Planning Manager
Jane is the Lead Programme Manager for our programme of Theatre-Based Learning, Masterclasses and Workshops. She supports our admin teams with the booking of the trainers and actors for all our apprenticeship and ted Learning programmes. She holds specific responsibilities for:
- Providing an HR planning and administration service to all of our clients
- Booking resources for both our commercial and levy funded programmes
- Providing support to all the commercial training team in the production of materials and content for each course.
- First point of contact for clients and learners attending ted Learning courses and responding to any enquiries they have.
- Providing reports to our clients on how the training was received by delegates and issuing certificates to all learners following successful completion of the course.
Jane has been part of the ted Learning family since soon after the business was founded and is an essential part of the team. Jane previously worked in an L&D role at Wolters Kluwer (UK) Limited, and for BHS, organising inductions and providing admin support for the L&D team. Prior to this, she was a Customer Service Advisor and Administrator.
Jane keeps herself busy when not working for us with her 6 grandchildren!