Compliance & Business Analysis Manager
Ashley works with the Apprenticeship College as our Compliance & Business Analyst Manager.
Her responsibilities include:
- Management of Funding (ESFA) Compliance
- learner enrolment & records
- ILR data management
- compliance with funding rules
- internal learner file audit
- exams administration
- Business Analyst
- learner Key Performance Indicators (KPI) management and reporting
- business performance forecasting
With previous experience in both local council and private training, Ashley joined the company in 2016 in order to prepare and develop systems ready for the introduction of the apprenticeship levy. Ashley began her career as a Level 2 Business Administration apprentice at Essex County Council. She then went on to complete her level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship, and is now a fully qualified assessor. Ashley developed the systems for the Apprenticeship College to claim levied funding on behalf of its employer customers, and is keen to analyse the data to help improve delivery and planning.
Ashley is currently working towards her level 5 Diploma in Management.